I’m a qualified and accredited therapist who has been practising since 2005, and working in private practice since 2007. I work with young people, adults and couples.
Training / Qualification:
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGDip) in Gestalt Psychotherapy
Issues worked with include:
- Abuse (emotional, sexual, physical)
- Gender identity
- Suicidal ideation
- Addiction (alcohol, drugs, sex, smoking)
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- National Counselling Society (NCS)
- Black African and Asian Therapist Network (BAATN)
I work with clients face-to-face, online and via phone. I have experience working with refugees and asylum seekers with interpreters.