ADIRA LISTENING SERVICE
A welcoming, safe, culturally sensitive, and confidential space to talk whilst our trained volunteers listen.
About the listening service
Why use our listening service?
– Sometimes it’s easier to talk to a stranger than to relatives or friends
– The listener will give you time to talk, cry, shout or just think
– It’s an opportunity to look at your problems in a different way with someone who’ll respect you and your opinions
– Talking can help you to feel better
BOOK YOUR LISTENING SESSION
All of our volunteers have received expert-led listening and trauma training.
Each session costs £10 and lasts for 1 hour. You can choose to have your session over the phone, via Zoom or Face to Face*.
* Face to face sessions will take place at SADACCA, 48 Wicker, Sheffield, S3 8JB
Each Listener has a range of days and times available. Simply click on BOOK to view their availability and arrange your session.
If you are a registered Doctor we would like to offer you a FREE session. Simply enter DR2020 in the ‘Coupon Code’ area of the booking form.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that we will be verifying bookings for free sessions. You will need to send a copy of your valid ID card to firstname.lastname@example.org. This must be sent 24 hours before your session or your appointment may be cancelled.